Music Tuesday #12

Week 12 already??!!

WOW 2012 is just another year flying by...

So...let me begin this Music Tuesday by explaining something...I love TV shows! It's not necessarily that I watch a lot of TV throughout the week, it's more that I spread out my favorite TV shows throughout the year.  For instance, since Glee just ended, the shows I watch are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays...I watch New Girl and Raising Hope on Tuesdays and The Middle, Suburbatory, and Psych on Wednesdays.

Throughout the year I also buy some TV shows that I have gotten hooked on over the years, for instance Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars (I actually like the show better than the books, which is a pretty rare thing...), and thanks to the ABSOLUTE BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE THAT IS CALLED HULU, I get to watch my other favorite ABC Family shows...Switched at Birth and a show that I recently found...Jane By Design!


I am TOTALLY OBSESSED with Jane By Design!!  It's pretty sad, but I've been listening to it as I do my homework, I don't even need to watch it, just listening to it already makes me happy LOL.  I just love the characters! 

Here's the description found on BING.com:
Jane By Design is a light-hearted drama about Jane, a teenager who lands a job at Donovan Decker, a hip fashion house, when they mistake her for an adult. Jane soon finds herself juggling life both as a regular high school student and as an assistant to a high powered executive in the cutthroat world of fashion... all while trying to keep her true identity a secret. Jane By Design stars Erica Dasher (The Lake) as Jane Quimby; Nick Roux (Lemonade Mouth) as Billy Nutter, Rowly Dennis (Desperate Housewives) as Jeremy Jones, India de Beaufort (One Tree Hill) as India Jourdain, Meagan Tandy (10 Things I Hate About You) as Lulu Pope, Matthew Atkinson (CSI) as Nick Fadden. And featuring Andie MacDowell (Four Weddings and a Funeral) who stars as Gray Chandler Murray - Jane's steely boss whose constant demands keep her on her toes.

I just love Jane's character and most importantly her SUPER HOT best friend Billy (played by Nick Roux), OMG what a gorgeous smile!!! 

I just watched the 10th episode (also the Spring Finale) last week and I am ALREADY having Withdrawals!!! I NEED MORE JANE BY DESIGN!!!

Another thing I've been completely obsessed with is the theme song for Jane By Design...so here it is for Music Tuesday #12...


LOVE this song!!!  And hopefully, listening to this song, and watching the reruns of the show on Hulu, will hold me back from having withdrawals until this summer, when the show starts again... :)

Happy Tuesday!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick