Liebster Blog Love Award! :)

So I was nominated for my first ever blog award!! How cute is that??!!

Alysia over at Little Pocket Books, whom I met back in February at Passion and Prose, has nominated me for this small super cute blog award!

It's called the Liebster Blog Love Award!  Translated, being a German myself, "Liebster" means "Favorite" :).

I was super excited to have someone say they truly enjoy looking at my blog sometimes! It's one of the reasons I do this, because I want to share my love of books with you. :)

Alysia had the sweetest thing to say about my blog and me:
"I met this young blogger at the Passion and Prose Conference in February.  And she is a Meg Cabot fan.  Like soon to be President of the Meg Cabot fan club.  I love it!  I love her post about music too!"
Thanks Alysia!! I WISH I could be President of the Official Meg Cabot fan club!! ;)
Anyway, so now it's my turn to nominate my Top Five Favorite Blogs!!

Aside from author blogs (Kody Keplinger'sMeg Cabot's, and a few others) and the bigger blogs like The Story Siren and YA-Aholic I have decided to with a couple of my favorite smallerish blogs (i.e. the ones that some of you may not know about already...however, I must say the majority of them are bigger than mine :)).

So here are my Top 5 Blogs, that I read the most:



Stephanie over at Stepping Out of the Page has a super cute blog, that I enjoy reading all the time.  Her Owl design always catches my attention on my personal Facebook page, so I somehow usually end up reading at least one of her posts a week. 


I nominate Diana, because she has a fabulous blog, where she not only talks about some awesome music but also, like me, likes to talk about her love for Meg Cabot's work!  :)




Sagactiy button by parajunkee


The Sagacity Quest  has a lot of great posts! She's read a lot of great books, and I believe I've even gotten a few recommendations through her reviews! :)









The Teen Book Guru's got some great stuff on her blog! Plus I love her button!! :)


Yes/No Films 

I LOVE movies! I love going to the theaters, because I love the smell of that buttery popcorn, and I love seeing the latest Romantic Comedy!  Liz over at Yes/No Films, has a great blog, which I'm subscribed through emails.  Every Friday I have the latest movie review waiting in my inbox, and it has allowed to live precariously through Liz, because I just don't have the money to see a movie all the time.  But I truly enjoy reading about the latest movie she's seen!

So those are my nominations!

According to Alysia, what these bloggers are supposed to do now is...
1. Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
2. Nominate five blogs with fewer than 200 followers. 
3. Let your nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites.
4. Add the award image to your site.

So I'm off to doing number 3 and 4 on the list! :)

Thanks everyone!
The Romance Bookie :)



Comments

  1. Hey, thanks for nominating me! Glad to hear you like my reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweetie! And I love this post! heeheeeehee :)Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For direct criticalness fans you can assess for after music, films, accounts and really on the web. Despite whether its news blogs concentrated on the dispatch of a film or covering the activities of your favored star, there's information open as it happens. mediosindependientes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick