Glitches by Marissa Meyer (Short Story)

Let me just begin by saying that I have looking forward to Scarlet by Marissa Meyer since reading Cinder last February!

So when I received my paperback version of Cinder last week, and found Marissa's short story Glitches, I was thrilled to say the least! :)

About Glitches:

Glitches (Lunar Chronicles, #0.5)
Picture from Goodreads




 Glitches is pretty much Cinder 0.5.  By that the half, I mean it is the story BEFORE Cinder's story in Cinder begins!

It's the story of when Cinder first joins her adopted family.  Of her coming home to meet her not-so-friendly step-mother, Adri, her also not-so-nice stepsister, Pearl, and her actual loving other step sister, Peony; while also still having her loving step-father around.

That is before her world is even further ripped apart, when her stepfather is taken from her and his family from the terrible disease, called letumosis, aka the plague of the future.

My thoughts:

If you've read and loved Cinder, and, like me, have been waiting for what seems like forever for Scarlet, then this is the perfect filler for the wait!  It's super short, only about 16 pages, but gives you a deeper look into Cinder's past.

I truly enjoyed this one, and has me itching even MORE for Scarlet next month! Only two more weeks from Tuesday!!! :) OMG so looking forward to it!!!!!!! :)

Overall rating:

Highly recommend Glitches and Cinder!! :)


The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick