Meg-A Readers Recap #12

Hey Everyone!!

It's the second to last week of Meg-A Readers!  While, I've been busy reading The Bride Wore Size 12 for next week's finale post, I've also been extremely busy with life, and therefore don't really have anything planned for Meg-A Readers this week, unfortunately.  I know...I've been a failure lately...trust me I've been feeling like it too!

Anyway, Diana, my amazing cohost for Meg-A Readers, and the founder of Little Miss Drama Queen, has come up with a great way to end Meg-A Readers this year!  We're asking for your pictures with Meg Cabot!! So now, we understand not everyone has been given the opportunity to meet Meg, so if that's the case, no problem!  We want your pictures with you and your Meg Cabot collection then!! And if you don't want your picture on the internet, totally cool too!  Just send us a picture of your awesome Meg Cabot book collection!!!!

So here are the options once again...

Either send us a picture of:

-You and Meg
-You and your Meg Cabot book collection
-OR just of your Meg Cabot book collection!

Sounds like fun right!!

So where do you send these pictures...well, you can send them my email address:

romancebookie@yahoo.com

and I'll be forwarding them to Diana, who will set up this awesome post with all these awesome pictures!! :)

So now to the recap of this week...

A fellow Cabot reader, and a blogger friend, who I found out after the event, actually went to Passion and Prose last year, where I got the amazing opportunity to meet Meg Cabot at, wrote an awesome story of how she introduced a little girl to Meg Cabot this week.  You can read that story HERE!

So that's it from me this week, for the Meg-A Readers recap! I can't believe next week is already the last week!!! CRAZY!!! Time seriously flew by this year!

So anyway, hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, and get ready for that release on Tuesday!!!!!! The Bride Wore Size 12 officially hits shelves then!!!!!! :) (The 5th Heather Wells Mysteries Novel!!)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick