City of Bones Movie

Okay, so I have found out some possible information about the City of Bones movie.  Unlike my last review where I mentioned reading about Emma Roberts and Alex Pettyfer playing the parts of Clary and Jace...well, unfortunately I was wrong.  I am really bummed about this, because I think Alex Pettyfer would make a great Jace!

However, it was just announced in the past couple of weeks that even though Alex Pettyfer got offered the role of Jace, I guess he turned it down because it was officially announced that Jamie Campbell Bower (he played Caius in the Twilight Saga movies).



 Than it was also announced that Lily Collins (the daughter from The Blind Side) is supposed to play the part of Clary.


To be honest, I don't know yet what I think of these two playing those parts.  Both have been very good actors in the roles they portrayed (I loved The Blind Side, The Twilight Saga, and Sweeney Todd).  I think when I read the remaining two novels in the trilogy it will help get a clearer picture of who I imagine playing the roles.  I did think that Alex Pettyfer would have made an awesome Jace!


But anyway, I am reading Jane Eyre right now, and then afterwards will read the second in the Mortal Instrument Trilogy, City of Ashes, and let you know what I thought about it, of course :).  I really want to hear some opinions on these cast choices, so if you read the novels let me know if you think these two actors are the right choices??!!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick