Chicken Soup for the College Soul

College.
A scary thought right?
At least it was for me in the summer of 2009.

My mom, as always, knew just what to give me to make me feel better about starting that new chapter of my life.  Chicken Soup for the College Soul.  The sad, and sort of funny part of her giving me that book, is that actually, sadly, I didn't start reading it up until a few weeks ago.

Now you may be asking yourself: How does a book make you feel better about starting college??


Well for me, the answer is pretty simple.  This isn't just any book.  It's a Chicken Soup book.
Don't tell me you've never heard of any of these books???
Chicken Soup for the College Soul: Inspiring and Humorous Stories about CollegeHow about Chicken Soup for the Kids Soul? No? Well then you've got to know Chicken Soup for the Teenage Souls: Tough Stuff?

Whether you know them or not, they are amazing and I definitely recommend them!  All of the one's I've read (which is quite a few) were unbelievably inspirational!

As you read any of these books, you'll feel inspired, humored, like you want to cry, happy; every emotion you can think of!

Chicken Soup for the College Soul is collection of stories submitted by us!  Everyday people, who had a story to share! Stories of starting off, living on your own, dorm life, parties, sex, friendships all rolled into this one glorious book!

I've actually found a link where you can read the entire book for free, I believe.  I've posted the website to the story that I was one of my favorites:

Life Lessons by Dave Barry

This is one of the more humorous stories :).

Overall Rating:

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick