Music Monday 2.0 #3

 So this is a random Music Monday.  It's just a song that I heard on the radio the other day, and it really stuck with me.  Not because it has any personal meaning, but because I think it is a really good song.




So I have a confession...I was one of the people who made fun of Justin Bieber when I was younger.  

I thought his fan base was crazy (I'm one to talk, being a Twi-Hard), and for some reason I just didn't like him.  I judged him.

Now, obviously I don't know Justin Bieber.  I don't know his life.  I honestly don't know much about him.  

But after listening to this song, which I heard while I was driving alone, I had time to really take in the lyrics.  They stuck with me.  If the lyrics are any indication of Justin Bieber's life, he comes off as a very misunderstood person in this song.  He's not a kid anymore, he's 26!  Only three years younger than me!  

Anyway good song!

Hope everyone has a good and safe week! <3

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick