Inkling Inquires: Why Do You Blog? (Random Post #2)

Today bloggers were asked a very interesting question Inkling Reads: Why do you blog?

I have decided to take some time out of my day and answer this question, because I think for a lot of bloggers it just needs to be answered!

So I've mentioned before a couple of reasons why I like to read (tough time in high school with friends), but why I blog, I'm not so sure if I've mentioned that!

So here are a couple of reasons:

1.  The Community:  Aside from the high school drama that ensues sometimes in this book world, I LOVE being apart of it!  I love talking to all of you book lovers! I love being able to discuss books that I have read, and that no one around me has.  My friends aren't readers, so it's nice to finally have someone to discuss a book with!

2.  Post Euphoria! Every time I'm finished reading a book I am not only pumped to have read a great book (or sometimes, unfortunately, not so great), and then being able to write about it, and tell others how I felt about it!  I think it's super fun!

3.  Getting into Discussions!  I love getting into discussions and learning people's different opinions on a certain subject matter!  For instance, earlier this year I wrote a post discussing The Hunger Games Trilogy.  The post was entitled "The Hunger Games needs to be Banned!".  Yeah a bit over dramatic, and really what the post was about, but it got people's attention and got them to read it!  Blogging is a great way to get your voice heard!

4.  Book <3:  I love reading book blogs, writing a book blog, and decorating my book blog! I LOVE books! And I love being able to share when I reorganize my books, when I finish a book, and being able to just feel welcome in a community of fellow book lovers! :)

Thanks Inkling Reads for posting this question!

:)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Hey TRB (This shall be your nickname since I don't know your real name)! Thanks for stopping by and participating :)

    I wish I had thought about the excitement that builds as you finish a book, knowing you get to share your opinion! That's a really good one! And you already know I LOVE the community.

    Thanks,
    Sarah (Inklings Read)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah! The community is awesome! And thank you! :)

      BTW the name is Mandy :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick