Random Post: Update on Life :)

Hey Everyone!!!


I know, I know!! I have seriously sucked!  No review for about a month...it's pathetic...I know.  But I have had a very good reason...I've been working, going to school, studying for my classes, and also studying for my real estate exam...which I took today, and guess what??!!!


I PASSED!!!


I am officially a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in California!! I'm joining the ranks of so many people ahead of me, and taking the real estate market by storm ;).

Anyway, I am going to try my best to get to reading a good book again.  I've been in a bit of a funk, and so it's been difficult, but all it takes is that great next book!! :)

Hope to write again very soon!!

Love you all!!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick