The Perfect Panel of Authors by The Romance Bookie

Hello Everyone!

I know it has been a long while.  Things have happened in my life, that I will go further into detail in the next post.  But anyway, I was asked by Eventbrite to do a post where I describe my Perfect Panel of authors that I would love to see that a book event.  Dead or alive.

So to celebrate my just having finished my last assignment of my second-to-last semester before I receive my Bachelors Degree, I will be sharing with you my list!

The panel I would like to see is:

JK Rowling
and
Stephenie Meyer

I know I know, no Meg Cabot on this one.  But here's why:

These are last two big authors that I have not been able to meet.

Plus as much as some people do not like one of these author's books, I believe they would go good together for a panel, because they wrote two of the most popular phenomenons of all time.

Now I know there will be nay-sayers, but just keep something in mind...this is MY DREAM PANEL!  NOT YOURS!

I loved both of these series growing up!  Harry Potter I read throughout elementary, middle, and high school, until the last book came out my sophomore year.  And then Twilight came into play my senior year when I bought the first book at my school's book fair.

As much as some people have negative things to say about Twilight, and while yes, it isn't my number choice anymore, it will always hold a very special place in my heart, because that series got me out of some lonely times.

Meeting these two authors, would be achieving two goals on my list!  :)

The Romance Bookie

Comments

  1. I'd love to meet both of those authors :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a pretty cool panel.
    Meg Cabot was, like, first on my list when I did mine. I actually did two panels and I think she might have made both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick