Music Tuesday #7 Special V-Day Edition!! :)

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

So it's Tuesday, and I figured since there is an ABUNDANCE (!!!!) of Love songs out there in the world, that I would make a list...
A list of my Top Ten Favorite Love Songs!!

So here they are, and keep in mind, not all of them are happy/fairytale love songs :)

10.  Elephant Love Medley from Moulin Rouge

9. Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye 
 

8. Enchanted by Taylor Swift

7. Thousand Years by Christina Perri (I know, I featured this song last week, but it truly is such a beautiful song!! :))

6. My Love by Sia (featured two weeks ago, but just LOVE this song!!)

5. Love Story by Taylor Swift

4. Someone Like You by Adele

3. Eternal Flame by The Bangles

2. The One That Got Away by Katy Perry (this is absolute favorite Katy song!)


AND MY NUMBER 1 FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME (this song I go by the motto: "You can not Skip this song!!"

Somebody to Love by Queen

So there it is, my Top Ten Love Songs list :).  Of course this list will change over the rest of my life, but these are some beautiful songs :).

What are your favorite love songs?

The Romance Bookie <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick