Beautiful Bombshell (#2.5 in Beautiful Bastard Series) by Christina Lauren

Hey Everyone!!

So I finished another book, and just in time for me to take a new one with me when I go on my vacation to Disneyland tonight!!!

I finished the newest novella addition to the Beautiful Bastard Series by authors Christina and Lauren (yes, there are two awesome women who wrote this series!!), entitled Beautiful Bombshell!

From Goodreads:



The gentlemen from Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player are out for a wild night on The Strip.

When Max, Henry, and Will steal Bennett away for a weekend of shenanigans and strippers in Vegas, the first stop of the night doesn’t go at all as planned. With their scheme for a Guys Weekend completely derailed anyway, Max and Bennett begin to play a wild game of stealth and secrecy in order to have their bombshells all over Sin City.

My Thoughts:

The sexiness continues with this great edition to one of my favorite adult series!

Beautiful Bombshell was overall a cute sexy read! It was short, so nice for a quick fun read.  You get some fun incite into Las Vegas, a pretty fun place to go if you ever get the chance (I spent my 21st birthday there last year!).

 Beautiful Bombshell, also gives us a small look into Will's life...a nice preview of what to somewhat expect in Beautiful Player (#3 in the series!)!

Overall rating:

All in all a cute continuation of the series!  I will admit some parts were a bit too cheesy for me, just because of how the guys acted.  Yes some guys can act really whipped when they are in love with a woman, but I thought having two guys act like that in one setting was just a tiny bit too much.

However, I truly do enjoy reading this series, and am very much looking forward to the next book in the series, Beautiful Player, which I'll maybe be getting a start on during my trip! :)

Thanks everyone! I'll try my very best to post the IMM post this Sunday, however, it may have to be postponed a week!

Have a great rest of your week!!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. I have to start Beautiful Player! I have it, but just finished a great romcom book called What Nora Knew, so I want to read something that's not romance before circling back to it.

    Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick