Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard #3) by Christina Lauren

***WARNING***ADULT CONTENT INVOLVING INAPPROPRIATE SUBJECTS FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!***

Hey Everyone!!

It's been a while once again, but I've finished another awesome book, and just wanted to share my thoughts with you!

From Goodreads:



A bombshell bookworm. A chronic Casanova. And a lesson in chemistry too scandalous for school.

When Hanna Bergstrom receives a lecture from her overprotective brother about neglecting her social life and burying herself in grad school, she’s determined to tackle his implied assignment: get out, make friends, start dating. And who better to turn her into the sultry siren every man wants than her brother’s gorgeous best friend, Will Sumner, venture capitalist and unapologetic playboy?

Will takes risks for a living, but he’s skeptical about this challenge of Hanna’s…until the wild night his innocently seductive pupil tempts him into bed- and teaches him a thing or two about being with a woman he can’t forget. Now that Hanna’s discovered the power of her own sex appeal, it’s up to Will to prove he’s the only man she’ll ever need.

My Thoughts:

Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren is the third and final whole number novel in the Beautiful Bastard series...yes I'm so sad!  I've fallen for this series this year!  Luckily this past Tuesday they released the last novella in the series, Beautiful Beginning, so I at least have one more book in the series to look forward to before the water works actually begin.

Anyway, Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren is the story of Will and Hanna.  Will was introduced to us in Beautiful Bombshell (#2.5 in the series), and possibly also Beautiful Stranger, but unfortunately I can't remember him in that one.

Hanna is this great character who in some ways very much reminded me of myself, just because up until late last year I was very much so the person who also kept her face hidden in books, and didn't do anything besides read, and stay home every weekend.

I love how she allowed herself to just let loose and enjoy her life, something that I have learned to do too very recently.  We both have enjoyed making new friends, starting new relationships, and just have fun with ourselves and the people around us!

While I have enjoyed all the books in this series, I will admit Beautiful Player was probably my absolute favorite in the series, if I had to choose one.

My overall rating:

I highly would recommend this series to adults who love romance, with a little sexiness involved!  It will have you routing for each and every character, and just wanting to know more and more about their lives!  It's like a fictional Pop Culture Magazine!  Addicting!

Something I have truly enjoyed throughout this series, is that while each book is the story of a new set of characters, the old characters are always a huge part of it!  I love it when authors do that!

So definitely check this series out!  You can check them all out on Christina Lauren's Amazon Page! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!! I'm planning on seeing Catching Fire tomorrow, so that review will hopefully be up on Sunday! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick