Join the OBXers!


Hey Everyone!!





I wanted to let you know about this awesome group that is going around the Blogging world introducing a ton of people to this totally awesome newly released New Adult book! You should all totally check it out!

We are called the OBxers!  Yes, I am a part of this awesome group!  And what we do is try to accumulate as many points as possible so that we can win automatically swag! Seriously, no joke! You don't have the possible chance of winning this swag once you hit the right amount points for each level, you AUTOMATICALLY get it sent in the mail!!!

How cool is that??

I am currently on Level 4 for Instance!  I am still trying to work my way up further, but so far I have one:
GSM Bookmarks - (1 autographed & 1 to be, you know an actual bookmark!)
OBX Wristband
OBX T-Shirt
OBX Drawstring Bag 
20 total extra entries into a drawing to win your choice of a Nook, Kindle or a $100 Gift Card to B&N or Amazon.

If I hit Level 5, I will get acknowledged in book 2! Which is always a pretty amazing feeling!! PLUS the soundtrack that inspired the book!! :)

So yeah totally check out and join this awesome group!! And don't forget to READ  "Game. Set. Match"!!!!!!!



Once you read it, you decide...Which team are you?





Oh AND please if you join, let Jennifer know that The Romance Bookie referred you!!!!! :)

Thanks everyone!! I totally hope you all join!! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Really want to read this book! I just joined the OBXers today, and it is so much fun!

    ~Harman@Little Bookworm Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick