Beautiful Beloved (Beautiful Bastard #3.6) by Christina Lauren (ARC)

***WARNING*** ADULT CONTENT INVOLVING INAPPROPRIATE SUBJECTS FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!!***

Yay!! Got another book in before I leave tomorrow for my vacation!!!

I received Beautiful Beloved in the mail yesterday and knew I just had to devour it instantly, and so that was exactly what I did this morning when I woke at 5:40 am wide awake, too hyped up and ready to go.

The Beautiful Bastard series is hands down my favorite adult series! It's got everything I like to find in a book.  Great characters.  Great stories.  Hysterical humor.  Just so much awesomeness!

Christina and Lauren (yes, it is two authors who write this book!) wrote yet another genius novella in this series!  We get to go back into the lives of Sara and Max, the two main characters from Beautiful Stranger!

I read Beautiful Stranger (the second in the series) back in mid 2013, which was when readers were first introduced to Sara and Max.  I was so excited to be back reading another one of Christina Lauren's books, that I just devoured that one!

With Beautiful Beloved the same thing happened!!

From Goodreads:



The seventh work in the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling series that started with the Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player novels. Featuring all the Beautiful characters...plus one tiny new addition to the group.

In Beautiful Stranger , finance whiz Sara Dillon met the irresistibly sexy Brit, Max Stella, at a New York City club. Through the series we’ve watched them learn to balance commitment with their less than private brand of playfulness. In Beautiful Beloved, Max and Sara take it to the next step. But the question is: Will they be able to find a balance between the wild sexcapades they aren’t ready to retire, and the demands of parenthood that come along with their new Beautiful bundle of joy? Parenthood: it’s not for the weak of heart.

My Thoughts:

Like I said, great continuation story from Sara and Max's POV!  It's great to know they are doing well after having had the baby, which I believe they had in the previous one, when they were featured as side characters.  I've read them all, but it's hard to keep them all straight!

Anyway, loved it!  It was funny, sensitive, yet kinky at the same time!  Sara and Max have a great relationship, I just love the way they are with each other.  Going from loving and caring and sensitive one minute, to loving, caring, yet kinky and rough the next.

Like I said, it's an adult book...with Sex.

Overall rating:



Anyway, if you haven't tried this series yet, I HIGHLY recommend it!  Their humor is my cup of tea definitely!  Love it!!

Beautiful Beloved comes out next Tuesday February 2nd!  So preorder or copy now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for 99 cents!!! :)  It is available in ebook form only though, so be aware of that, however, it is short so it shouldn't be too difficult to read it on the computer or some other e-book compatible device! :)

Thanks everyone!! I'm off tomorrow morning for 10 days, so I don't know if I'll be posting anything new except the one schedule post I have for that time.  So talk to you all when I get back! :)

The Romance Bookie :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick