This Week!

Hello Everyone!

So I'm officially 28!  Can I still be considered in my mid-twenties?!  πŸ˜‰

I got to do some exciting things with my husband on Tuesday for my day!

I went on the Warner Brother's Studio Tour in Burbank!

It was a lot of fun, and super exciting!  Last Friday WB added the set of Big Bang Theory on the tour!!  Big Bang Theory is one of my all time favorite shows! So to see the set was awesome!!!

Not only that but I also got to see pieces of so many other sets from some of my favorite shows!!!  Such as Gilmore Girls!!!!

Stars Hallow Gazebo!!

Ms. Patty's Dance Studio!!

Luke's Diner!!!


And the studio where Friends was filmed!  Currently it is the home to Fuller House!  We got to go inside, and see the current set, the show is on hiatus, but it was pretty awesome seeing the Full House kitchen!  We were not allowed to take pictures inside though, sadly.


The tour also had a couple of special exhibits.

Such as the costumes for Aquaman:

Jason Momoa wore that!

The best special exhibit was though...

Costumes and props from Harry Potter and Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them!!!!!!!!

Harry, Ron, and Hermoine's robes!

Newt Scamander's costume

Grindelwald's costume

And here is everyone's favorite elf...

Dobby!!!!


And then of course my absolute favorite part of the day!!



I got to sit in Sheldon's spot!!!!!! 

The Big Bang Theory has been one of my favorite shows since almost the beginning now!  It was a show that I got my dad to start watching, and he would binge watch entire seasons in one weekend, and then I would have to go get the next one right away, and we did that until we ran out.  When the next season came out, we did it again!  My dad was not a tv show watcher!  At least not in a "I am going to watch every episode!" way!  So that show holds a very special place in my heart.

I was really sad when it ended officially a couple of months ago.  I wasn't able to watch this last season, which was the first time, since I started watching the show in 2010, because my husband and I haven't had cable or satellite.  Which in all honesty, is totally fine, except for the whole Big Bang thing!  We have Netflix, Hulu, and Prime, which plays most things; and is allowing us to save quite a bit each month!  

But I'm counting down until November when the final season comes out on DVD/Blu-Ray and will be watching it then!  

To end our fabulous time at the Warner Brothers Studio Tour, we had a drink at Central Perk (any Friends fans??!!)


We had a really good time!  It is definitely worth it if you are in the Burbank area!  

The day wasn't over yet though!!!

My husband seriously spoils me so much!!

He took me to our favorite mall, where I got to got to make my annual stop at my favorite beauty store!  Lush!  Anyone tried Lush??

I LOVE their stuff!!  All of their stuff is vegetarian, animal cruelty free, and they also offer a lot of vegan products!  Really great stuff!! My favorite has to be their shampoo bars!  They are so nice! Great for everyday washing, and great for traveling!

To end the day out, we went to my annual birthday dinner at Olive Gardens, and then ran to Cheesecake Factory to get a slice to go!

When we got home, we ate our slices, while watching our new summer show Stranger Things!  I know we are super late to the game, but holy moly is that show good!

So that was my birthday this year!  I felt the love, and it made for such a fabulous day! :)

The Romance Bookie  :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick