The Romance Bookie is on Instagram!

 Hey Everyone!


So I have news!!


The Romance Bookie is on Instagram!

I'm still trying to figure out this new book world.  I'm so behind on so much, but I miss it so very much, and really need something to lift my spirits sometimes.  I'm hoping getting back into it, will help.

You can find me under the handle @the_romance_bookie

What does this mean for The Romance Bookie blog?

Not all too much!  I still plan on writing reviews here when I read a book.  

I'm actually hoping that having this new platform will get me motivated to read more again.  There are so many books I have missed over these last few years, and new ones coming out of course.  

I'm in the process of sorting my books.  I have boxes and boxes of unread books that I've been collecting for so long.  My taste has changed a bit since I started The Romance Bookie over a decade ago, so I'm taking this time to kind of start over my to-be-read pile.  I'll be sorting out quite a bit (at least I'm hoping to), and starting over.  

Anyway, I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend, mine was spent with my husband and our little guy.  It was very nice <3.


The Romance Bookie :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick