IMM #25/Stacking the Shelves #5

Hey Everyone!!

It's time for my new IMM and Stacking the Shelves!!


I finally had time to make a video, which I haven't done in a few months!


From Publisher:


THANK YOU GALLERY BOOKS FOR THESE FABULOUS NOVELS!!!

Bought:




New Releases from this past month!! Reading Wild Cards right now!! OMG Simone it's been way too long!!  And I am SO excited to read Just One Year, the much anticipated sequel to Just One Day!!!

So that's that I got in books this month! What did you get?

Recap in Review from this past month:

(WARNING: The list looks really pathetic...)


The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. I can't wait to read WIld Cards! It sounds awesome. And I still need to read Just One Day so I can read the sequel right after. Great haul, and happy reading :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick