Revealing Us (Inside Out #3) by Lisa Renee Jones (ARC)

***WARNING!!! MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM PREVIOUS NOVELS IN SERIES!!! AND HAS SOME STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!!!***

Hey Everyone!

So while I've started reading like three or four different books, I wasn't getting 100% into them, so the other day I just decided to just pick up my Kindle and find something I've been looking forward to reading, but just haven't had the chance to pick up!

That's when I found Lisa Renee Jones's Revealing Us, the third in her Inside Out Series!  I love this series, I've read both the novellas and the actually full-length books that go with this series!


From Goodreads:



The third installment in the sexy Inside Out erotic romance series—in the seductive tradition of Fifty Shades of Grey.

You've discovered Rebecca's secrets. You've discovered Sara's secrets. Now Sara will discover "his" deepest, darkest secrets...but will those secrets bind them together--or tear them apart?

My Thoughts:

First off, if you haven't read the first two books in this series...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? If you're a fan of Fifty Shades, The Gideon Cross Series you'll be sure to like this one!! Personally, this is my favorite of the three! Why?  Because not only does it contain a sexy story, but it also has a murder mystery involved!!! How kick-ass is that!

Revealing Us, the third in the series, continued right where Being Me (the sequel) left off!  It had the suspense, the culture, the great (somewhat damaged) characters that I've grown to loved! It just had everything, once again, that I love about this series!

Lisa has created a series, that, in my opinion, almost puts Fifty Shades to shame!  It may not be as detailed in the sexcapades that Fifty is famous for, (it still has some sexy details though! ;)), but it's not only written much better, but it's got more elements that make it more interesting for me!

My Rating:


I truly, HIGHLY recommend this series!  You can see that not only from this review, but also from my reviews of If I Were You and Being Me!

My only complaint that I had on this one was Sara...oh goodness, that girl sure likes getting into trouble!  And I will admit, her whole at first acting innocent and not realizing she was getting into trouble thing, but afterwards realizing, was a tad annoying.  But with Chris in the picture it sort of blanked that out and made me forget.  ;)

So definitely check this series out!!  You can get your copy through Amazon and Barnes and Noble, and I'm sure many other book outlets! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick