From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess by Meg Cabot (ARC Review)

Hey Everyone!



Yay, my first official Meg-A Readers 2015 post (besides the kick-off!)!!!!! :)


So I can't believe it happened, but I received an ARC of Meg Cabot's newest series, From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess back in February thanks to Meg and Harper Collins!!!

No seriously...THANK YOU MEG!!! AND HARPER COLLINS!!!

You have no idea what an honor it was to have received any ARC from Meg Cabot!!! My absolute favorite author of all time!!!!!!!!! It was completely surreal when this book slid out of that envelope!!

Anyway, I've got a review for you!!! :)

From Goodreads:


In FROM THE NOTEBOOKS OF A MIDDLE SCHOOL PRINCESS a new middle grade series, readers will see Genovia, this time through the illustrated diaries of a spunky new heroin, 12 year old Olivia Grace, who happens to be the long lost half-sister of Princess Mia Thermopolis. 



My Thoughts:

Oh goodness how cute!! No joke!  I am 23 years old and thought this was absolutely adorable!!  I truly loved it!!  It is absolutely perfect for young readers! I am actually really looking forward to recommending it to the kids at the elementary school I work at!

Olivia, I just know, is going to turn out as awesome and perfect as Mia has throughout The Princess Diaries!!! I just know it!!

Meg is honestly just so diversely talented! She can write for any age group!  Elementary School (Allie Finkle), Middle School (From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess), High school (with her many many young adult novels, Princess Diaries just being one of them!), and adult (Royal Wedding is also only one of her many adult novels!!  Plus she writes Historical Romances!!!!!!

Honestly amazing!!

I can never give enough praise to Meg, because she will always amaze me!  No joke!

Anyway, I HIGHLY recommend this one!!

Olivia really is a cutie! And I can't wait to find out more about how her life in Genovia turns out!  Her  aunt and uncle seriously made me angry!!!  I kind of hope something else goes their way!  What they did was terrible, and so not okay!

I also loved seeing Mia play protective big-sister!  She did a great job!

Overall rating...

Absolutely a really cute start to a sure to be great series!! I am really looking forward to picking up my finished copy!!!! It came out TODAY!!!! :)

Ugh...so close to the release of Royal Wedding too!!!!!!!!!!

:))

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Woah, I had no idea that’s how this series connected to The Princess Diaries! I shall have to pick this one up soon–love Meg Cabot’s books so I’m sure I’m gonna love it. Great review!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great book. Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I was looking forward to this book more than Royal Wedding. :) I can't wait for the rest of the series to come out so we can see what it's like for Olivia in Genovia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick