Remember everyone, this is a MONTHLY IMM, not weekly!!
So I got once again some totally awesome books!!
This was actually also a super great month in great deals on E-books!
I have this policy where I refuse to spend anything over $2.99 on an ebook, why? Well, because most of the time if the book is over that than it's between $7.99 and $9.99, and once in a while even up to $12.99! When that's the case, well, I look up how much the hard copy costs on Barnes And Noble online, and usually it's around $10...so instead of paying $7.99 or $9.99 for an ecopy that I will never enjoy looking at the cover, I buy the hard copy that gives me the opportunity to add the book also to my beautiful book shelves! :)
Anyway, to this months books!!!
- Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich (99 cents at Goodwill!)
- How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot (Goodwill too, and even though I read this one in high school after checking it out at the library, I was so happy to find a copy to own to add to my Meg collection!)
- Allie Finkle #1 (Moving Day) by Meg Cabot (always wanted to read these!)
- My Life in Pink and Green by Lisa Greenwald (this looked super cute!)
- Baby Proof by Emily Giffin (I've wanted to read this one for ages!! And was super excited to find it for a buck at Goodwill!)
- Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich (another one to add to the Stephanie Plum collection! :))
From Author for Review:
- True Love Way by Nancy Scrofano (SIGNED!!)
THANK YOU Nancy!!
Oh AND I got my Hunger Games dvd a couple of weeks ago!!! :)
The Three Disc Deluxe Edition from Target!! Which looks gorgeous!
OH AND AND!!! Here is something ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!
Thanks to my Blogging Sister over at Little Pocketbooks! who works/ed on two of my absolute favorite TV shows!! This is SUPER AWESOME!!!
- A Jane By Design Crews Only Jacket!!
- AND a Switched at Birth T-shirt!
I am still super bummed that Jane by Design was cancelled, but am also very happy to have a little piece to remember it by! :)
THANK YOU ALYSIA!!!!! :)
Now to the Ebooks:
Bought/Free on Amazon:
- 10 Weeks by Jolene Perry and Janna Watts (I LOVED Jolene's Night Sky and Knee Deep, and have been very much interested in reading her others! And since this was only 99 cents on Amazon it was perfect!)
- A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens (FREE on Amazon!!)
- Wicked Werewolf Night by Lisa Renee Jones (FREE on Amazon!!)
- Twelve Months by Steven Manchester (I believe I received this one from Steven for review!)
- Frost Arch by Kate Bloomfield (FREE on Amazon!!)
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (only $2.99 on Amazon!!!!) (Super excited to read this one! I've heard very great things about it! :))
- Bridemaids Lotto by Rachel Astor (FREE on Amazon!!)
- The Not So Secret Emails of Coco Pinchard by Robert Bryndza (FREE on Amazon!!)
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (I believe only $2.99 on Amazon too! This book has been catching my attention for YEARS!! Can't wait to find out if it was worth it!)
- Populazzi by Elise Allen (Only $2.99 on Amazon! I've wanted to read this one since meeting Elise in February at Passion and Prose! Super excited to!!)
- Glimpse (Zellie Wells #1) by Stacy Wallace Benefiel (FREE on Amazon!!)
- Grace Doll by Jennifer Lauren (FREE on Amazon!!)
- Eve and Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate (this one looks really good!!)
- What I Didn't Say by Leary Taylor (I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS ONE!!!)
THANK YOU to Jennifer over at Some Like It Paranormal!!
And then last but not least, I also got this gorgeous necklace from Derrolyn Anderson!!
And Thanks to Derrolyn I'm actually giving one away right now, with Derrolyn's latest book!
All you have to do is fill out this Rafflecopter here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And now to my reviews for this past month!:
- The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
- When We Touch (Whiskey Creek 0.5) by Brenda Novak
- Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
The Romance Bookie :)