Music Tuesday #42/The Flirt Squad!

I am an Official Member of the Flirt Squad! 

Before I give you more information on exactly what the Flirt Squad is, I'd like to tie in my weekly Music Tuesday with today's post!

Every girl wants a Sweet Sixteen, right? Okay, not EVERY single girl, for instance Cat, in the book doesn't, but admit it...it would still be kind of cool!

For the next two weeks I'll be doing two songs that relate to the subject of Sweet Sixteen!

For this week's song, I've chosen one of my favorites, Sixteen Candles from The Crests! :)


Now to The Flirt Squad!

Well, Rachel Harris has just released her new novel My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century and she's hosting this super fun game where you can earn awesome prizes by achieving different levels!  Just go to the website HERE! for more information!

And to add to the fun and for you to get an idea on what My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century is about, here is the book trailer:

Review coming soon! :)

The Romance Bookie :)


PS: If you decide to join the Flirt Squad, please mention my name in the email to Rachel Harris, and let me know, I make a great reference! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick