Sylvia Day's "Afterburn" Release from Cosmo Red Hot Reads Series!

Hey Everyone!! :)

So I've got some exciting news!!
Sylvia Day's new book "Aftershock" is out today!! It's part of Harlequin's new Cosmo Red Hot Reads series!



Thanks to the people at Harlequin, I was lucky enough to get to read the first two chapters of this sure-to-be-exciting release, and let me just say: I'm SOOOO excited to get my hands on this one!!!

If you're a fan of Sylvia's Crossfire series, which I am! then you are sure to enjoy this new mini series too!! :)

Here's the description Harlequin sent me:

Never mix business with pleasure.
Never bring politics into the bedroom.
In a way I did both when
I took Jackson Rutledge s a lover.
I can't say I wasn't warned.

Two years later, he was back.  Walking into a deal I'd worked hard to close.  Under the tutelage of Lei Yeung, one of the sharpest businesswomen in New York, I had picked up a thing or two since Jax walked away.  I wasn't the girl he once knew, but he hadn't changed. Unlike the last time we'd drifted into each other's lives, I knew exactly what I was dealing with...and how addictive his touch could be.

The inner circle of glamour, sex, and privilege was Jax's playground -- but this time, I knew the rules of the game.  In the cutthroat business world, one adage rules all: keep your enemies close and your ex-lovers closer...

Dang! Sounds hot, right?!

I'm sure looking forward to this one!  You can get your copy either at Amazon or Barnes and Noble! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick