Coming Soon!!!

So I am still reading my current book right now, sorry... ;(.  Trying to finish it soon, need only about a 100 more pages, but I have just been having to work on other stuff along the way, like school :), and writing :).  But anyway, I did order a few new books last week, so I am very excited to read those. 

The three books, that I got are :
Beastly by Alex Flinn
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn too :)
and
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.

Two of the books have been made into a movie.  I didn't find out that Beastly was actually an adaptation from the book, so when I found out I knew I had to read it before I go and see the movie, which I am very excited (!!!!) to see.  I saw the trailer for the first time, when I saw Harry Potter 7 Part 1 in theaters in November, and instantly fell in love with the story idea.
Water for Elephants has also been made into a movie, and is coming into theaters either at the end of this month, or beginning of next month.  It's with Robert Pattinson, who I think is very dreamy ;).  But he isn't the only reason why I watch the movie and read the book.  The story sounds really interesting, and I have heard from a few people I know and read reviews on the novel, that it's supposed to be very good and have a very interesting story; so I hope to read both very soon.
As soon as I do, you will be the first to know of course, what I thought of them all personally. :)
Well, I have to get going.  Spanish midterm soon, need to study...okay, probably won't be studying, but I am trying to load the new Saturday Night Live episode from over the weekend ;).  So I hope you all have a great week. Hopefully, I will have my next review up in the few days hopefully.
The Romance Bookie :)
P.S. I have posted the movie posters at the bottom for you :), if anyone is interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick