In my Mailbox today!!!

I got the coolest thing in the mail today!!!!  It's a little embarrassing, but I'm going to share it anyway...

I have a small collection of signatures on my wall of my favorite authors.  It started with my Meg Cabot signature, which she sent me in the mail in the fall of 2009, and continued to include signatures by Simone Elkeles (added last year in October), Hilary Duff (obtained during a signing for Elixir in November of last year), and then this year Kody Keplinger got added, and then now...a signed picture from NICHOLAS SPARKS!!! Yes, one of the best (if not THE best) male romance author ever has sent me a signed picture!!! Okay...maybe his publisher sent it to me...BUT WHO CARES!! It's an authentic signature by Nicholas himself!!

I'm so excited to hang it on my wall :).

I just really wanted to share this with someone, so I thought the best place would be here :).

 I hope everyone has a great weekend! Right now I'm reading Hilary Duff's newest novel in the Elixir series Devoted, which is coming out on Tuesday, but I guess Barnes and Noble sent out their copies early...which worked in my favor great! I hope to have it done before it's official release on Tuesday! Thanks for following me!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Does Hilary Duff actually write her novels, do you think, or are they ghostwritten?

    And that is pretty awesome about the signed Sparks picture! How did you get it? He is coming out w/ a new novel this month, I believe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary Duff co-writes them Elise Allen, but I think she just helps her with the writing, I imagine the story is from Hilary. But who knows?! haha.

    And yes, I know about Sparks' new novel! The Best of Me, really excited to read it! :) And I got it by writing to him, and then he or his publisher sent a pic back :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick