Music Tuesday (#1)

Well, it's 2012, a new year, which means some changes are coming :).

Here's one of those changes: Music Tuesdays.

While, I know this is supposed to be a Book Blog, I thought it would be fun to change some things up once in a while.  And because I'm a huge fan of music, as much as I am of books and movies; I thought this would be fun!

Why Music Tuesdays? Well, I'm one of those people that always checks out the latest free songs on iTunes, and since they go up on Tuesdays and let's not forget that new music is always released on Tuesdays too, I thought that day seemed appropriate :).

Anyway, I have the most perfect song to start off my FIRST EVER MUSIC TUESDAYS!! (I'm so excited!!!)

Let me explain that, first off, I'm a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift! I just love her music! And then second, that this song, is featured in a up-coming movie that is based on a little tiny book series, that some of you may have heard of ;).


How exciting is this???!!! Taylor Swift! One of my absolute favorite singers!! Is going to be on The HUNGER GAMES SOUNDTRACK!!!!!! I just want to scream!!!!!

Let me know what you think of the song! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Great song! I <3 Taylor Swift (and of course Hunger Games) ... I will repost this on my Yes/No Films FB page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too! And yay!! :) I'm so excited that she's going to be on the Hunger Games soundtrack!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick