Music Tuesday (#4)

This week for Music Tuesday I have decided to post a song by one of my absolute favorite singers.  What I love so much about this singer is the fact that really focuses on her music.  She doesn't try to make these fancy music videos to try to make a crappy song sound better...No.  She uses minimalism.  

So for today, I've decided to use her newest single, that can be heard currently on the radio.  I'm really hoping they don't overplay this song as much as her last two!  

 Unfortunately there isn't a music video available yet for the song...but then again who cares?? Her music is amazing to listen to even without a music video:

So here it is: Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain":


The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. I love Adele!! Set Fire to the Rain is also one of my favourite songs by Adele too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick