In My Mailbox #2

  In My Mailbox was originally started by The Story Siren and it's where anyone can participate and let everyone know what they got in books, and other book related things, throughout a given time.  Anyone with a blog can join in, and you can post once a week, once a month, or whenever you choose to.

I've got some great books this month!  A few of them I already read, and loved them!!

So here are the books I got:

Borrowed from friends:

    These are the Advanced Copies I got, THANK YOU to Netgalley!!, these are all E-books:

    Other E-Books bought for Kindle:
    and
    A HUGEEEE Thank you to Sibel Hodge!!!


    Well, that's everything!! I am VERYYY excited to read all of these!! :)
    The Romance Bookie :)

    Comments

    1. Gosh so many books!

      I haven't read any John Green books yet but I have a few on my wishlist!

      Enjoy your books, Great IMM :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! And I actually haven't read any John Green books, but they look really good! :)

        Delete
    2. WOW! Great haul!!

      Here is my IMM

      Lindsay :)
      Turning the Pages

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Great books! I check it out! I love Sophie Kinsella's books! :)

        Delete
    3. Oooh what an awesome haul! I really wanna read The Fault in Our Stars and Hugo Cabret.

      ~Happy Reading~
      :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

    Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

    The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick