Today!!

Hello everyone!!

So I am EXTREMELY tired!! I woke up this morning at 5:30, drove 2 hours to Long Beach, and then got home about an hour ago.  But guess what??

IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!

Hands down the BEST day of my life!!

You might be asking, what did I do today?

Well, if you didn't read my post earlier this week, I went to Long Beach to the first annual Passion and Prose event, and got to meet ONLY my IDOL!!!! MEG CABOT!!!! Oh and Marissa Meyer! OH and Beth Revis! OH and the entire Breathless Tour writers panel (Andrea Cremer, Marie Lu, Jessica Spotswood, and Sara Wilson Etienne)!!!

It was EVERYTHING and more of what I imagined it to be!! Over 40 authors in one place, all of them such absolutely nice people!!

And you want to know the best part???  Well...I'll tell you all tomorrow, when I post the pictures.  I got some AMAZING goodies!!! Some of them I want to share with you!!! :)

So I tell you all about it tomorrow!

Have a great night everyone!

XOXO
The Romance Bookie

Comments

  1. Hi Mandy!! It was a great day and I am shocked I am still awake. LOL! I loved chatting with you today and I can't wait for the next one. Love your blog. :) New follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alysia! And yes, omg I was SOOOOO tired last night! I woke up yesterday morning at 5:30 a.m. haha, and went to bed around 9 I think. So not tooo bad. But definitely was exhausted!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick