Meg-A Readers Blog Hop! Date Change!!

Hey everyone! So I got a VERY helpful email the other day, telling me that Underworld (Meg Cabot's second in the Abandon Trilogy) is in fact NOT coming out on May 28th, but May 8TH!!!!!  I am not going to lie, but I had a little bit of a freak out when I found this out!

I mean don't get me wrong, I am SUPER excited to be able to read it sooner than the 28th, but after discussing it with Diana, my fellow host, over at Little Miss Drama Queen, we have both decided that we will be moving up the event to the 15th of May.  I know that isn't before Underworld is released, but I think everyone will still be excited to share how much they loved (or possibly didn't love, but I find that one hard to believe... ;)), Underworld. 

However, Diana and I have decided to continue to allow the sign-ups to continue until the 21st, so even though Meg-A Readers Blog Hop! begins on the 15th of May already, we will still be allowing all Bloggers to sign up until the 21st, so you still get a chance to participate!!  ALSO, the event will still be ending on July 21st, so that hasn't changed!! :)

Also, Meg Cabot is such an amazing person, she has been TALKING ALL ABOUT MEG-A READERS BLOG HOP!!! She has retweeted, tweeted, Facebooked, BLOGGED on HER WEBSITE!!!! (Meg's Blog) HOW AWESOME IS THAT???

And here's the best part!!! There is a VERY good chance that Little Miss Drama Queen and The Romance Bookie will giving away some AWESOME Meg Cabot books!!!

Also when you sign up, don't forget to post the Event Button on your side bar, with the link to the details:
Here's the link: http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/p/meg-readers-blog-hop.html
And here's the button:


So here's the sign-up, if you still haven't signed up, here is another opportunity:


The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick