The Romance Authors Book Signing (3/1/14) featuring Sylvia Day, Alice Clayton, Christina Lauren, and many others

Hey Everyone!
So I got to do something awesome today!

I drove two hours to Huntington Beach (California) and went to The Romance Authors Signing at Barnes and Noble, where Sylvia Day (Gideon Cross Series), Alice Clayton (Wallbanger and Redhead Series), Christina Lauren (Beautiful Bastard Series), Katy Evans (Real Series), Fanny Merkin (Fifty Shames of Earl Grey), Monica Murphy (Torn), Kristin Proby (Loving Cara), Tiffany Reisz (The Siren), Robin York (Deeper), Ruthie Knox (About Last Night), and Cara McKenna (Willing Victim) were all present! Tara Sue Me (The Submissive) was supposed to be present but couldn't make it unfortunately.

So I got extremely lucky guys!  Why? Well, because I got to go in before everyone else (as they were waiting in line) and interview some of the authors!

You can listen to that interview here below! It's seriously hilarious! It involved Penises (or "Peni") and Robert Pattinson!!







So now to the pictures of all the goodies of the day!


My Bag filled with the all the books I wanted signed the morning of

Christina and Lauren

Alice Clayton

Sylvia Day signing my books

A side shot of the table with the crowds

My signed books and swag from Christina and Lauren






Sweet Filthy Boy Pin from Christina and Lauren




This is cover for Christina and Lauren's upcoming YA novel, "Sublime"!

Fanny Merkin aka Andrew Shaffer signed tea bags in honor of his book "Fifty Shames of Earl Grey"
















Kristin Proby was giving out cute little chap sticks with her book's cover on it!

Katy Evans was giving away cute little boxing gloves for "Real"


My Overhaul for the day! 

So that's it from me today!! Next weekend, it looks I'll be going to another signing!! This one will be a YA one, featuring Lauren Oliver and Jay Asher! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Have you read Real yet? I have it in my pile and will do a giveaway too but haven't.

    Also I wish we had these sorts of events in Michigan! And I'm excited for the "Sweet Filthy Boy" series, I should check when that's out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I would have gone to this, even though I hadn't read most of the authors! I'm so glad you had a great time!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick