Happy Birthday to Kody!!

Hey everyone, I've probably mentioned this before, but my favorite book of the year has definitely been 


 The DUFF (The Designated Ugly Fat Friend).  This book is so relate able to soooo many people out in the world.
The+DUFF.jpgshutout.jpg
I first read it in January, and ended up loving it so much that I read it again a couple of weeks later.  The story just stuck with me so much!

Well, anyway...today is Kody Keplinger's 20th birthday!!!  I want to wish her a Happy Birthday and justbe another fan who lets her know how much she appreciated her wonderful book!  Her new book Shut Out is being released September 5th!! I am soooo excited to read it!

If any of you get a chance, wish her a Happy Birthday here: http://kodymekellkeplinger.blogspot.com/2011/08/20-in-20-week-14-and-winner-and-its-my.html


Have a great week everyone! I'm reading two books right now, trying to finish one of them asap, I was asked to read it by someone.  So hopefully I'll be writing soon again! Thanks everyone for the follows!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick