Hunger Games Movie Sequel!!!

Hey guys, I know I haven't read it yet, (I'm on the waiting list at the library), but I just read some exciting news for Hunger Games fans!! They just announced the date of the sequel's movie release!

Catching Fire The Movie is coming out...okay, it's still quite a ways away, but still something to look forward to...November 22, 2013!!!

Here's the link to learn more about it: http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awful_truth/hunger_games_sequel_gets_release_date/256857?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939

Thanks everyone! It's time for me to hit the sack, but I will be back soon! :)

The Romance Bookie :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick