IMM #18 (The Cassandra Clare Signed Books Edition!!!)





Wow, so what an amazing month!!

First off HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

So, I went to the Cassandra Clare Signing last Friday on March 22nd, and had an amazing experience meeting both Cassie and Maureen Johnson (13 Little Blue Envelopes).

And then I also bought two things off of Amazon with the gift card money I got for exchanging some of my textbooks from last semester!

From Amazon:




























The ultimate Collection!! Seriously, look at how beautiful it looks with my other Twilight Collections!





Now to the Cassie Clare and Maureen Johnson Stuff! :)





  • The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, and City of Lost Souls) ALL SIGNED!!! :)
  • The Infernal Devices by Cassie Clare (Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, and Clockwork Princess (2x)) ALL SIGNED!!!
Plus some awesome pins with the runes on them, cellphone charms, and movie post cards, plus a special bracelet from Cassie!

That's the bracelet from Cassie, it has a charm of the Herondale Ring on it! :)

Those are my two SIGNED copies of Clockwork Princess my signed copy of The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson! :)

So that's everything I got this month! What did you get?? Let me know in the comments! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Those Jenny Han books are good, but addicting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much Cassie Clare! That's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool that you have a signed copy of The Last Little Blue Envelope! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the Cassandra Clare stuff! I also think that the white covers for the Twilight series are really nice. I hope you enjoy all your new stuff!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My IMM: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is so amazing! I love the white collection it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all of the amazing stuff for you this week! I love all of the Cassandra Clare stuff. Those buttons look awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooommmgggg I'm so jealous of the CC swag & books!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lucky lucky girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous that you got to go to a Cassie Clare and Maureen Johnson signing!!!! Seriously!

    And oh my gosh, the white Twilight books are sooo pretty. I just want them because they are white.

    Enjoy your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome Swag! All those books look so pretty too! Nice, enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of all of the Cassandra Clare stuff. I absolutely loved the first 3 books of The Mortal Instruments, still need to read the others. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally had a GOOD month too! i was at the same Cassie Clare event where I had City of Lost Souls, Clockwork Prince and Clockwork Princess signed. (I already had ALL the other books signed from a different event).

    A couple weeks before that, I met Lauren Oliver and got the Delirium trilogy and her book, Before I Fall, signed.

    Then this past Saturday, I met Cassie, Jamie Bower, Lily Collins and Kevin Zegers at WonderCon and got a poster and book signed by all of them.

    And then I met Jessica Brody yesterday at WonderCon :D and got a signed book plate for my book that i'd left at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy Moly! You did have an amazing month!!! So jealous! lol That is so awesome!! Lauren Oliver, Jessica Brody, AND Cassie Clare TWICE?!! Plus the cast!! Totally awesome!

      Delete
  12. amazing series....one of the finest work by Cassandra Clare...Cassandra Clare Books Collection, five books collection

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick