Another great song!

I know this is supposed to be a book blog, but I sometimes I will be breaking the rules on that :).  Even though my main focus is books, I will sometimes be talking about a movie (usually if it's based on a book :)) or a great song that I am currently listening to.

Well, today I wanted to share with you this great song.  A lot of people have probably already heard, a while ago, since sometimes I just don't discover a great artists, until after they have already been around for a few years. 

I was only truly introduced to Adele about a month ago.  I mean, I did know her song "Chasing Pavements" from seeing the music video on MTV or VH1 when it came out.  However, at the time, I didn't really like the video that much.  I liked the song, and especially her voice...wow her voice is AMAZING!!

Anyway, I got her new CD 21 a couple of weeks ago, from a friend, and have been listening non-stop to it.  I know, I already posted the video for "Someone Like You", which I found out is her most popular favorite by everyone; but I wanted to share with you (if you don't already know it) a song from her first CD 19.  It's called "Hometown Glory", and it is really beautiful.  I really like her piano ballads! Here is the video, enjoy!



The Romance Bookie :)
PS: Last night on Glee Gwyneth Paltrow's character sang the song "Turning Tables" which is from Adele's new CD too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick