A Great Contest!

So I am still reading The Princess Diaries :), I just finished #8 about an hour ago, so I am almost done with the entire series.

But the real reason I am writing this post, is to let you know about this awesome contest that the author of one of my favorite books is having for the next 20 weeks.  Kody Keplinger, the author of The DUFF, is holding a contest in honor of her 20th birthday (it is so awesome to hear that someone my age has had a book published!) where she will be giving away 20 books, one each week for the next 20 weeks.  The books range from anything from her favorites, to her own novels The DUFF and Shut Out (which will be released later on this year...SO EXCITED!!).

I mentioned the book before, but I am going to say it again to everyone reading this READ THE DUFF!!!! It is amazing!

Well, anyway here the link to the contest rules http://kodymekellkeplinger.blogspot.com/2011/04/20-in-20-week-1.html  , this will also lead you to Kody's blog.  So enjoy!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick