Life...

So life has been pretty busy these past few days, and it isn't even over yet! The last few weeks of school are rolling around, so there is plenty to do.  From Spanish projects, studying for finals and regular tests, to writing those pesky papers...and not mention, for me, finding those few minutes to read.

However, no matter what is going on in my life, I make time to read, because if I don't...life gets even more difficult for me.  I get withdrawals...and let's just say it's not pretty.

Soooo...anyway :), needless to say, I have been reading.  The novel is a little different from my normal reads, but it's definitely good...and VERY intense.  So coming soon...The Hunger Games entry.


But anyway, I didn't just write about my upcoming entry, I also wanted to share this amazingly beautiful song that I have been listening pretty much none-stop.  It's called "Someone Like You" by Adele.  It's from her new album, 21.  I can't stop listening to this song' it's just so beautiful!  Listen to it, if you get a chance, and tell me what you think!





 


The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick