Not about a book, but a very interesting, completely awesome music video and song that sounds AWESOME!!

Katy Perry's new song, "ET" is becoming a huge hit around the United States. 

I know I am supposed to be talking about books, but since I only just started a new one, and since I like to listen to music while I do homework and work on other school stuff, I just wanted to post the music video for "ET", because I think many of you will enjoy it. 

It's kind of funny, but at the same time really awesome how Katy Perry looks!



Just look at her face, in the picture already.  ISN'T THAT AWESOME??!!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick