My Hunger (Inside Out #3.2) by Lisa Renee Jones (ARC Novella Review)

***WARNING!!! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD!!!!***

On July 7th, Lisa Renee Jones's latest continuation in the Inside Out Series is coming out!  This time a novella is out in Mark's (the Master's) POV!  It was definitely interesting getting into the head of the character we've learned so much about through Rebecca's journals!!

From Goodreads:


An Inside Out Novella in Mark's POV

While Chris and Sara have traveled to Paris to avoid the chaos of press and police after the tragic night we’d shared, I have stayed to face the reality of what has happened. But there is no peace to be found in facing the truth, and no truth to be found in the confessions that have been made and retracted. I am a Master, all about control, and yet right now, facing great tragedy, I feel as if I have none. With my club and my relationships of the past in the spotlight, I find sanctuary in the one place I’ve promised I will never be again, but cannot seem to resist. Her arms.

***Mark and Crystal's story begins in the novella Master Undone.


My Thoughts:

I just realized through Goodreads that I've missed a couple of the novella's, especially the one that actually was the first to introduce Mark's point of view, which is called The Master Undone, but to be honest if I hadn't found that out, I wouldn't have noticed.  While this book is technically part of a series, it can also technically be a standalone.  Which is great, for those you looking for a quick sexy read!

This one actually didn't have the detailed sex, some of you may be used to from the previous novels, but to be honest, I was totally okay with that, because that is not even the main reason why I love this series so much!

I say this in all my reviews for these books, but my favorite part is hands down the thrill that I get from finding out the mysteries happening through this series.  Rebecca is the real mystery?  Where is she? Could she still be alive? Etc.  those are the thrilling questions that have had me biting at my nails for almost two years now!

I seriously, just can't get enough of this series! I've devoured every single one of these!!

I, hands down, can't wait to read the next, which luckily for me, I won't have to wait long, because I got an early copy for my Kindle!!! ;).

You can get your copy of My Hunger through AmazonBarnes and Noble, and wherever else ebooks are sold on July 7th!

Have a great day everyone! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick