The Master Undone (Inside Out #2.5) by Lisa Renee Jones

***WARNING!!!!***
***THIS NOVELLA CONTAINS STRONG MATURE CONTENT NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!!!***

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!  I am actually just sitting on my bed, enjoying a nice calm day off of reading and relaxing!

Anyway, I've just finished The Master Undone (#2.5 in the Inside Out Series) by Lisa Renee Jones!

From Goodreads:



*** The Master Undone is a part of the Inside Out trilogy, and is told from his POV. ***

I told him goodbye, and I will not call him. I know if I do, it will be my undoing, and I'll once again be caught up in his spell. I will once again be...lost. 

In her private journals, Rebecca laid bare her soul, revealing her obsession for the one man whose erotic demands captivated her imagination--and enslaved her forever. Now, with Rebecca no longer in his life he is lost, questioning everything he thought he knew about himself and about control he holds in such high regard. One women will reach out to heal him and then turn away, leaving him haunted. She is nothing he thought he wanted and somehow everything he needs. He tells himself to forget her but he cannot escape his desire for her. He has to have more...


My Thoughts:

This is the first book, or I should say novella, told in the point of view of "The Master" that Rebecca has been referring to all along in her journals.  If you've read the books, which you can find my review of the first in the series, If I Were, and all the other novels under my Reviews tab above) then you'll know who this Master possibly is.  Unfortunately, because it is kind of a huge spoiler I will not be giving it away here.  I had to wait, so now I'm making you wait...*cue evil laugh*.

Just kidding.

But no seriously, I'm not telling you who it is.  Read the series to find out.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of this series!  Not because it is of the erotica genre, that's really actually only a small part of what makes this a great series to me, but because of every little aspect that makes this better than Fifty Shades of Grey.  It's unique, compared to every other follow since Fifty.

I mention this in all of my review of these books, but I'll mention it again...this series has mystery, a thrilling aspect that I love, sex, romance, and a story that is so intriguing it continuously wants me wanting more and more.

Lisa Renee Jones has created a series, that I continuously recommend to fans of Fifty, because I want them to see there are better books out there!  I'm not saying btw, I didn't enjoy Fifty, it just wasn't the best out there, in my opinion.  There are better books...Like Lisa Renee Jones's Inside Out Series!!

Now to the overall rating:

Yes, I truly enjoyed it!  The story of the Master is what all fans of this series have been waiting for.  Why?
To get into the head of the character that caused so much harm in Rebecca's life, of course.

Why does he do the things he does?

Why is into the things he is into?

You slowly start to learn these things in this little novella that is available through both Amazon and Barnes and Noble for only 99 cents!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick