Music Monday 2.0 #1

 I want to bring Music Tuesday back!  Except on Monday's now...because "music Tuesday"?  What is that?  What was I even thinking?

Music Monday just makes more sense. 

Anyway, when I can I want to share a song, that is relevant at that moment in my life.


For my first Music Monday, I choose...


Scarborough Fair by Simon & Garfunkel.

Scarborough Fair, is actually a traditional English folk song from the Middle Ages; but it also happens to be a song that my son relaxes to. 

My mother-in-law sang him Simon and Garfunkel and he instantly relaxed into her arms and fell asleep to the soothing sound.

Scarborough Fair holds a special place in my heart, because it was a song that I got to learn and sing in my middle school choir class.  It was my favorite songs we got to sing; so whenever I hear it, I immediately think to that time.

As I'm writing this, my son is sleeping in his bassinet next to me, as Simon & Garfunkel is playing on my phone.  💕

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick