Okay, so I heard about all the drama going around the book blogging community...and while many will not agree with me, I have chosen to ignore it. It isn't that I am not upset about what happened...believe me; I am, in fact very disappointed. What she did was wrong, and she should definitely own up to it. I guess what I'm overall trying to say (and this will be the only time I discuss this!), I am not going to get myself involved in this mess, with my opinions. I'm sorry, but I lived through enough drama in high school, and do NOT want any more in my life. I am a freaking grown woman after all! A young one at that, but none the less an almost 21 years old grown woman!!
So as of right now, my decision is to continue doing IMM, because I still believe it is a great idea, and would love to share my books with you.
So this is my IMM for the month of April! :)
|All the books and Swag from this month :)|
- Seeing Cinderella by Jenny Lundquist (purchased through Scholastic)
- Only the Good Spy Young: Ally Carter (purchased through Scholastic)
- Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr (borrowed from my local library this week)
- Timeless by Alexandra Monir (THANK YOU to RandomBuzzers for choosing me as a winner during the Timeless week!!)
First off, again a HUGE HUGE thank you to Meg Cabot and her assistant Ann for sending me that AWESOMELY amazing box of books for Meg-A Readers Blog Hop! next month!
- Underworld by Meg Cabot (ARCs) (TWO copies!!!, one for me :), and one for the grand prize during Meg-A Readers!) (Both Signed!)
- Abandon by Meg Cabot (Signed!)
- Mediator #1 & 2 (in one book!) by Meg Cabot (Signed!)
- Avalon High by Meg Cabot
- Overbite by Meg Cabot (Signed!)
- Insatiable by Meg Cabot (Signed!)
- The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot (Signed!)
Received for Review author/publisher:
- Dancing Naked in Dixie by Lauren Clark (thank you Lauren! I am reading this one right now!) (ARC) (Set to be released on May 21st, 2012)
- Spectral by Shannon Duffy (thank you Tribute Books!)
- News on the Home Front by Christopher Geoffrey McPherson
- The Light and Fallen by Anna White
- Her Latin Lover by Katheryn Lane
- The Vampire Hunter's Daughter by Jennifer Malone Wright
- Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer
- Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer
- One Moment by Kristina McBride (ARC) (Release date: June 26th, 2012)
- Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire (ARC) (Release Date: June 12th, 2012)
- No Dress Required by Cari Quinn
- The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire #1) by Jennifer Probst
- Anew by Chelsea Fine
- Sleeping with Paris by Juliette Sobanet
- Poseidon's Children by Michael West
And then I also got some AWESOME Swag this month!!
Thank you to Meg Cabot and her assistant Ann, for all the great swag! This is all going to be given away over the two months that Meg-A Readers Blog Hop! takes place! :)
- An Airhead t-shirt
- A signed Underworld book jacket
- a TON of bookmarks
- and some awesome booklets, which inspired the background for the Meg-A Readers Blog Hop! Button!
- Team Adam pins (Where She Went by Gayle Forman)
- and a "Good morning Sunshine" tattoo from Nina La Cour
I think that's everything! A TON of great things this month! Let's see what I get next month, it going to be tough beating this stuff! :)
Now it's your turn, what did you get in Your Mailbox?
The Romance Bookie :)