First IMM of 2013!!! :)
I got some amazing things over the past month that I'm very excited to share with all of you!!
I was actually planning on making a video post, however, my Macbook is currently in the shop with some difficulties (my dog chewed on the cable, which caused it to Short out ;(), but I will be hopefully getting it back next week, and then next month I'll be able to make my first video IMM!
So here's what I got over the past month!
So I did my second ever trading this month! I actually traded quite a few books! :)
So I traded:
Books I Think You Should Read and Yes/No Films!
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
I am SO excited to read this! I have wanted to read this one since it was released, so a big thank you to Emma!!
Got a start on the Audiobook challenge, by checking out these awesome titles:
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
- (Not Pictured) The Help by Kathryn Stocket
- Naughty in Nice by Rhys Bowen
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (Had to buy this in paperback (I own it on ebook form) to add to my collection!! :)) (It was on sale at Barnes and Noble for only $5!)
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen (Only a $1 at the used book store!!) And in Hardcover!
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (this was originally released in Germany, and was recommended to me by a fellow German, so I ended up getting it on Amazon in hardcover for under $7!)
- The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive (Yes, I have a problem...)
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Thank you Mom!!!)
Christmas Presents to myself!! haha
My overall haul:
Recap from the past month:
- The Toadhouse Trilogy (Book 1): Jess Lourey
- The Dating Intervention: Lynn Ricci
- Feyland: The Twilight Kingdom: Anthea Sharp
- Losing It: Cora Carmack
- Bossypants: Tina Fey
- Waking Up Married: Mira Lyn Kelly
The Romance Bookie :)