Feyland: The Twilight Kingdom by Anthea Sharp

***WARNING*** 
***MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM PREVIOUS NOVELS IN TRILOGY!!***

I first got contacted by Anthea Sharp, back in Fall of last year; she was one of the first authors to ask me to read her novel, which was extremely exciting (and still is!!!)I've been waiting to find out the conclusion to her addicting trilogy, Feyland, since THEN!

Well, I've finally found out!!!

Anthea contacted me a few weeks ago, and sent me a copy of the final book in the Feyland Trilogy, which was officially released earlier this month!

For my past reviews, go HERE, for book 1, Feyland: The Dark Realm,  and HERE for book 2, Feyland: The Bright Court.

Now, if you haven't heard of or read the first two books in the series, I'd recommend doing so first, because this review and description may contain spoilers from the previous two novels!

From Goodreads:
Feyland: The Twilight Kingdom
~ Book 3 in the Feyland Trilogy ~

THEIR LAST CHANCE…

Jennet Carter and Tam Linn are almost out of time. Feyland, the most immersive computer game ever designed, is about to be released into the world—along with the Realm of Faerie’s dangerous magic.

WIN THE GAME…

The faeries, desperate to break free from their realm, have set treacherous plans in motion. Despite magical allies of their own, Jennet and Tam have no idea what dire threats await, both in-game and out.

OR DIE TRYING…

Battling for their lives against the united powers of the Dark Queen and Bright King, Jennet and Tam’s quest to stop the fey takes them into the perilous Twilight Kingdom, where illusion reigns—and magic can break all the rules.
 
 

My Thoughts:
I have seriously enjoyed this series from beginning until this ending!  It is unique, enthralling, keeps you at the edge of your seats at times, and has great characters!

When I first started this series, I was worried, because I am not a gamer.  I enjoy playing a video game once in a while, but not often, when I play it's usually a Mario game, Band Hero, or a car racing game.  Usually I pick up a book instead.  
What I soon realized was that it may take place inside a video game, but overtime you sort of find yourself forgetting that, and getting into the world of Feyland!  

Great series, and highly recommended! :)

Overall rating:
I truly enjoyed this series, and can't wait to read more from Anthea, and possibly Feyland!! :)

OH and before I forget, guess whose name was in the acknowledgements???

 YES!! ME!!! :)

I got pretty dang excited when I saw that!!! :)



The Romance Bookie :)



Comments

  1. Jennet and Tam? I haven't read this but I'm betting the inspiration was Tam-Lin. Yes? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I just checked it out on Google, because I had no idea, but from the description it looks like yes! :)

      Delete
  2. How have I never heard of this series before? I'm going to have to give it a read. Great review :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the acknowledgements! That is so cool. Your FAMOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick