In My Mailbox was originally started by The Story Siren and it's where anyone can participate and let everyone know what they got in books, and other book related things, throughout a given time. Anyone with a blog can join in, and you can post once a week, once a month, or whenever you choose to. I got some SUPER amazing things this month!! Including a REALLY AWESOME early-birthday present which I will be sure to put to good use this summer!! Oh yeah, did I mention I am turning 21 on July 2nd?? Yeah, me...moi...ich...I am turning the big 2-1!!! Anyway, I'm sure it won't be the last time I'll mention my 21st, so to get on with this post, here are the FABULOUS things I got this month! :) Let me start with the paper books I got: For FREE!!!!: Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt (the library I volunteer at was giving away a TON of great books, so I picked out a few of my favorites) (I remember reading this book in 6th grade with my class, an...
I am so glad I missed this. I have way to many books now.
ReplyDelete