Merry Christmas!!! Music Tuesday #52

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! :)

Wow, what a busy time of year!! We didn't even have time to decorate the cookies this year, but it's been also a fun one!! :)

It's not only Christmas Day today, but also TUESDAY, which mean Music Tuesday!! :)

Here's another one of my favorite holiday tunes!!


I hope everyone enjoys their time with their families, friends, and possibly a bit of Ella ;)!

I'm off for some yummy leftover Christmas Eve food, and a marathon of Big Bang Theory (because as soon as my dad opens up that Christmas present, that's all that matters! haha)

Merry Christmas!!

The Romance Bookie :)

PS: I don't know how it happened, but I just want to say Thank you for the LOAD Of new followers of gotten the last two days! WOW! I've never gotten THIRTY-THREE new followers over TWO days!! That's awesome!!

Thank you to all my readers! :) <3

Comments

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS! sorry it is late but I am just getting back to LA and my life. LOL! I love Ella and she does this song soo well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I LOVE Ella! She has such an amazing and unique voice!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick