IMM #13

In My Mailbox was originally started by The Story Siren and it's where anyone can participate and let everyone know what they got in books, and other book related things, throughout a given time.  Anyone with a blog can join in, and you can post once a week, once a month, or whenever you choose to.


Hey Everyone!!!


Last IMM for 2013!!!!


This past month, I only got 2 news hard copies (REALLY AWESOME ONES!!!!), and a TON of ebooks!  But it's a good thing, because next year I am going to start going by this motto:


From Facebook
Yes, next year my best friend will the Library for new books!! I will only be (or attempting to) buy books from my favorite authors and my favorite series!


It will be tough, but I think I can do it!!


Anyway, so here's my haul for this month!!


Bought:
From the Thrift Store:
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella (I've been looking for this book since I read Confessions of A Shopaholic back in 2008, so I was super excited to find for $1.99 at the Thrift Store!)
Won:

  •  Dear Bully: Anthology (featuring authors such as: Jessica Brody (Signed!!), RL Stine, Lauren Oliver, Lauren Kate, and a TON OF OTHERS!!(Plus Swag: 52 Reasons to Hate My Father bookmark (I actually own and have read that book, super cute (Review Here!)) and a Unremembered Sneak Peek booklet!)


 I feel SO bad, because I honestly can't remember which blog I won this from! Jessica Brody sent me this herself, so its not like I could even check the envelope, but if you're the blogger whom I won this from (first off SORRY!!) and second leave me a comment here, and let me know, and I will put your link up!!

Now to Ebooks:

Netgalley:

These two are from Harlequinn's new novel series!  They have different genre type sections, and each one contains a series of romance novels! :)




Shadowhunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments Reader

  • Shadowhunters and Downworlders by Cassandra Clare and others (Anthology) (LOVING the Anthologies!!) (I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!! It's not out until January 29th, so I feel extremely honored to have been accepted by Netgalley to read this!!! :))
Amazon:



For Review:
THANK YOU Anthea!!!!!

EXTRAS!:
  • The Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie Soundtrack!!



So that's my haul for this past month!! :)

However, here are a few awesome looking books that I forgot to mention LAST month!


  • The Iron King  by Julie Kagawa (I've heard some great things about this series, so definitely looking forward to reading it!! And it was for FREE on Julie's website!!)
  • Iron's Prophecy (#4.5 in Iron Fey Series)  by Julie Kagawa (That cover FREAKS me out!! I HATE snakes!!!) (Free also on Julie's website!!)
  • The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (For FREE on Julie's Website!!)

Now to the recap from the past month!



Alright everyone that's it for me for this month!!
Coming up on Wednesday...MY TWO YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!!! WITH A GIVEAWAY!!! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my IMM! I love the Shopaholic series! Sophie Kinsella is my go to author when I want a light and fun read. The Iron King was really good too! Enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going through that "Times of no money..." thing right now, lol. Definitely true. And I NEED to read Unremembered, it looks so great.

    Off to check out your review for Speak, it's one of my favorites.


    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!
    -Danie
    www.booktacularworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh You have some GREATTTTT reads!!! I LOVVVEEE the Providence Series by JMcG. Oooh I want the Cassandra Clare Anthology!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    Happy Reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some awesome books! Some of them I haven't heard of. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great haul, and thanks for showcasing all your deals! Might have to do some ebook shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The library is my best friend haha.
    I got a copy of Waking Up Married too, definitely excited for it! Fantastic haul!

    This is my IMM at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Hope you enjoy it all.

    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha
    Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read The Iron King a few months ago and it was so so good! I really need to read the rest of the series! :) Thanks for checking out my IMM!

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great haul of books! I have the Iron Fey ones that I need to start! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I'm really excited for Unremembered.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower! Man...you got quite a lot of good stuff. I just finished The Iron King recently. It was pretty good. Waking Up Married is on my TBR list.

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the Shopaholic series! Such a fun book!
    Great stack this week, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your books! I love getting books on my kindle, although I have more unread than read at this point.

    My IMM:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/12/in-my-mailbox-stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Lots of great books! I have a feeling I am going to LOVE Harlequin's new Kiss imprint. A lot of the upcoming titles sound super cute! I hope you enjoy :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shadowhunters and Downworlders sounds so awesome, eh?? I love these Smartpop anthologies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh, lots of awesome :D Sigh. Breaking Dawn CD. <3 Hih :D Hope you enjoy everything you got ;) Happy reading :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. I read Providence by Jamie McGuire, but it wasn't a favorite. It really isn't as unputdownable as Beautful Disaster. I would love to hear what you think about it.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome haul. I hope you enjoy them all and happy holidays! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    My book haul...

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Cassandra Clare novel sounds really good! I'll be sure to buy it when it comes out. :) I hope you enjoy your big haul this week!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! I have a copy of Unremembered too! I will hopefully be able to get to it this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! Mine's just a sneak peak not the actual novel, but it looks really intriguing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick