The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone by Emily Giffin

The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone 
After having read both Something Borrowed & Something Blue by Emily Giffin, and absolutely falling in LOVE with them both, I couldn't help but jump up and down with excitement when I read somewhere that Emily Giffin had written a PREQUEL to this lovely series!  And not only was there another book in the series, but it was also FREE!!!  Yup that's right, yet another fabulous book (okay, so in this case SHORT story) offered for FREE on AMAZON!!
Got to LOVE Amazon!! Right??

Well anyway, The Diary of Darcy J. Rhone is a short Prequel (only about 75 pages) (and only available through Ebook, as of right now, I believe) of the story of none other than Darcy, who was featured in both Something Borrowed & Something Blue, but was the Main Character in Something Blue.  

In Diary of Darcy J. Rhone is the story of Darcy at the age of fifteen-eighteen.  It's an inside look of how truly witchy Darcy was back in her good-old high school days.  She's growing up, losing her V-card, and going from one boyfriend to next...typical Darcy, right??
All I've got to say is...Thank God for Something Blue!!

My Rating:

Overall, I really enjoyed this one, because it was interesting and fun getting into Darcy's head, especially because it was written in the form of her personal diary entries. 
If you've read the first two books in the series (Something Borrowed review here! & Something Blue Review here!) then I highly recommend this one.  Like I said above it's super short, and an easy read.  AND FREE!! :)

Happy Friday Tomorrow!! :)
The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. I have to pick up this series. I have read so many great reviews about them. And it's my kinda book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super cute!! One of my favorites!! :) I also loved the movie!!

      Delete
  2. It doesn't seem to be available anymore =( Any ideas how I can get a hold of it? I'm a HUGE Emily Giffin fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I checked it out on Amazon and google, but unfortunately, it seems to have been taken down :(. It says it was only going to available for a limited time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick