Remember everyone, this is a MONTHLY IMM, not weekly!!
It's been another great month!! :)
First off, I really wanted to share something I found this month in one of my books.
So I was cleaning up/reorganizing my book shelves this month, as I was cleaning for my relatives to come into town, and I was going through my copy of Lauren Clark's Dancing Naked in Dixie,
because I wanted to see my name again in the Acknowledgements (lol, I SWEAR I am not a shallow person!! I'm just so proud of myself and excited!!), and I happened to see something at the front of the book:
Okay now to the great books I got this month! :)
For Hard copies first:
- Manhunt by Janet Evanovich (got this one for free on the book shelves at my Gym!)
So I made a stop at my local Goodwill Drop-Off place, and they just happen to have this fabulous little book store, and I was able to pick up a few things! :) PLUS all their Yellow Sticker Books were 50% off! So I got 5 books for $5!!
- At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks (I read this one a few years ago. I believe it's actually the sequel to "True Believer". I got it the hardcover for $2 and now get to add it to my Nicholas Sparks collection! :))
- Wifey by Judy Blume (I've really wanted to read this one for a while now, ever since a friend recommended it! So now I get to...soon!)
- The Au Pairs by Melissa De La Cruz (This one actually caught my attention because of the title. Does anyone remember the movie "Au Pair"?? I LOVED that movie! Plus my cousin has been an Au Pair for the past year and a half in Chicago, and just last week finished and went back to Germany, so I'm really looking forward to reading this one! :))
- The Perfect Boy by Hailey Abbott (LOVED LOVED LOVED Hailey Abbott's Summer Boy Series and The Bridesmaid! )
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (I've always wanted to own a copy of this book! I loved it when I read it my Freshmen year in high school (SEVEN years ago!! WOW!!) in my English Class! In fact, it was the only English Literature book I ever actually read completely!!)
I got this from my Aunt and Uncle, who are here to visit for my brother's 11th birthday (July 4th), and my 21st (July 2nd)! I've got the entire set in German now!!
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (In GERMAN!!)
Yes, I have THREE different editions of the Twilight Saga! The Collectors Editions (on the LEFT), the regular editions (center), and the German editions (RIGHT). Pretty crazy right??!! :)
So here's my overall haul in Hard Copies this month:
|Minus Dancing Naked in Dixie, because I forgot I mentioned that one already last month! :)|
Now to the Ebooks:
- Painted Blind by Michelle A. Hansen (Released on May 3rd, ARC format)
- Shocking True Teen Stories by Seventeen Magazine (Released on June 5th, 2012)
- BEA Buzz Books 2012 (this is book of excerpts from a ton of the authors featured at BEA this year!)
- Snow White Blood Red by Cameron Jace (this looks really good!)
- Diary of Darcy J. Rhone by Emily Giffin (I am SOOOOOOO excited to read this one!! I LOVED Something Borrowed and Something Blue so I'm super excited to read more about Darcy!) (This was FREE too!!)
- Swim by Jennifer Weiner (I've never read anything by Ms. Weiner, so I'm excited to see! Especially with a short-story! And it was FREE!!!)
And an interview with DD too!
THANK YOU DD Chant!!
AND NOW TO MY PRIDE AND JOY OF THE MONTH!!!
- Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot !!!!!! OMG I CANNOT believe I got an e-ARC of this book!! I was stoked on life!!
So those are all the books I got this MONTH!! I feel so lucky for everything!! :)
Now to the recap, for the reviews I did this month:
- Avalon High by Meg Cabot
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Snow White and the Huntsmen Movie Review
- Lia's Guide to Winning the Lottery by Keren David
- Interview with Kody Keplinger!!!!!
- Knee Deep by Jolene B. Perry
- Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
- Interview with Mia Thermopolis!!
- Size 14 is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot
- Big Boned by Meg Cabot
- Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot (ARC!!!)
NEXT month is my Birthday edition!! I hope to get some great books, including a finished copy of Size 12 and Ready to Rock to include in my beautiful Meg Cabot collection!! :)
The Romance Bookie :)